PAC Spring Raffle On NOW!
Hello Wildflower Families,
PAC is getting ready to launch our final year-end raffle fundraising event starting on April 28! Our success is dependent on whole community support!
- First prize $2000 CASH!
- Second prize $1500 Kootenay Co-op grocery cards
- Third prize $1000 Save-On grocery cards.
Wildflower has undergone a myriad of renovations over the last several years and one of the spaces that has been moved and redesigned is the Library space. PAC would like to support the staff in creating a comfortable and enriching space for the students to enjoy. This raffle is to fundraise for furniture, lighting, and most importantly a variety of books and research materials for all grades. The goal is to raise $10,000 towards this endeavor, if every Wildflower Student/Family sold a booklet of tickets, then we will be successful in achieving this financial goal. PAC would like to encourage the children of Wildflower to participate in this raffle by providing the class that sells the most tickets with a YEAR END PRIZE!!
Two choices of booklets:
3/$20 in books of 24 tickets Total Cost $160
1/$10 in books of 24 tickets Total Cost $240
Parents are welcome to take whatever they feel their family can sell.
How to get tickets:
- Parents can drop by the office and Anne will organize a booklet or two for you to take home and sell!
- Parents can call or email Anne and have a booklet sent home with their child by prepaying for the book of tickets. Payment can be made by cash or cheque (payable to Wildflower PAC) to Anne in the office or e-transfer to email@example.com
(For e-transfer: INCLUDE your child’s name, class teacher and note this is for raffle tickets.) E-TRANSFER OPTION IS ONLY FOR PARENTS BUYING FULL BOOKLETS
We Recommend prepaying for a booklet so you don't need to worry about returning the money collected or unsold tickets. All you will need to do is return the ticket stubs to Anne!
If you'd prefer to sign out a book of tickets and pay later, make sure you return the ticket stubs and money collected to Anne EARLY (before June 5th), so that others may try to sell them. *Only ticket stubs and money collected on or before June 14th can be counted for the class sales competition*
Where to sell Raffle Tickets: (With these prizes, these tickets will sell themselves!)
- Post on Social Media, have friends and family from near and far send you e-transfers and send them a picture of their tickets!
- Bring them to the soccer field, or other group activities your kids do.
- Take them to work and sell them to colleagues!
- Go 'old school' and sell tickets door-to-door in your neighborhood. Better yet, make it a Home School project!
- Have your child set up a 'lemonade/ticket sale stand'!
- Have them connect with classmates and sell them together! (The class with the highest ticket sales is going to get a prize!)
- Buy a whole booklet for your family and cross your fingers!
What to say:
“Our school has a new library and we want to turn it into a great space to relax, read and learn in.”
Thank You for your on-going support with all the Wildflower initiatives, it takes a whole community to create exceptional learning opportunities for the children of Wildflower!!
Meghan, Terisa & Martine
Playground Raffle Fundraiser Coordinators
- Posted: May 19, 2023 - 11:30am
- Expires: June 9, 2023 - 12:30pm